en

Is this site a relationship Success so far for anyone? | Forum

advertisement
Uograde your account to remove these ads.
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
looking for the one :)
Hi is anyone finding success on this site so far in terms of relationship leading to potential marriage? Just curious as to where some people might be regarding their progress.

Admin Administrator
Admin May 6 '18
it has been successful, but people generally remove their membership.  I do not have a place to put stories, I wish this software had that.
Admin2 Administrator
Admin2 May 11 '18
Thousands of people have succeeded in finding there Marriage partners here but they choose to keep it a secret.there some who promises even to invite me to there wedding and by the time it comes they don't. I strongly believe we are doing a great job here

Admin2 Administrator
Admin2 May 11 '18
Thousands of people have succeeded in finding there Marriage partners here but they choose to keep it a secret.there some who promises even to invite me to there wedding and by the time it comes they don't. I strongly believe we are doing a great job here

looking for the one :)
Quote from Gabriel Rodriguez "Thousands" seems a broad number because I haven't found anyone yet plus many people hasn't. I know that there has been some success but mainly because men choose to find mail order brides. I went through that phase in my life but through so much encouragement from my parents and friends, I've raised my standards high. Like I said, I can find a woman who isn't a SDA but the Sabbath comes first. So this website can serve a purpose but from my previous my previous super LDR,  I've also learned to be an opportunist.  
I was thinking the same thing too Gabriel when Admin2 posted "thousands" But being optimistic in the next few years to say thousands is a good thing . Good luck in your search 
The Forum post is edited by looking for the one :) May 15 '18
Bunso Raquel Oriel Roda
Quote from Gabriel Rodriguez "Thousands" seems a broad number because I haven't found anyone yet plus many people hasn't. I know that there has been some success but mainly because men choose to find mail order brides. I went through that phase in my life but through so much encouragement from my parents and friends, I've raised my standards high. Like I said, I can find a woman who isn't a SDA but the Sabbath comes first. So this website can serve a purpose but from my previous my previous super LDR,  I've also learned to be an opportunist.  
Hi!Nice your conversation here...
Johnny Uhrig
Johnny Uhrig Jun 11 '18
Dont blame the site for failure to connect. Being older male its hard connecting in person with people let alone web site..Id say dont give up just hang out and watch for what you seek and be patient and no rush to judgment, no need to blame the site because nobody shows interest in you.. Nobody I like is knocking down my doors but Ill hang and just wait and see and hopefully become more of what people are looking for vs pack up my toys & go home..

Johnny Uhrig
Johnny Uhrig Jun 11 '18
I'm not seeking mail order bride but if I did it would be great if they were at least Adventist :) 
Johnny Uhrig
Johnny Uhrig Jun 11 '18
The site is a success for me maybe not meeting anyone etc but at least I'm seeing people from across the Globe with interest in Adventist lifestyle...
aslean
aslean Aug 26 '18
Quote from looking for the one :) Hi is anyone finding success on this site so far in terms of relationship leading to potential marriage? Just curious as to where some people might be regarding their progress.

I don't see how anyone could really engage in meeting so.eone when the site won't allow you to view a profile without upgrading. Seems sensely to upgrade based on a tiny picture of someone and you have no clue where they are located. I'm new. Just joined but I don't see how successful this will be for me. 
Chuck
Chuck Aug 28 '18
From what i see on here, they're aren't many members, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.
And when there is one, it seems distance is a big concern. Let's face it, long distance relationships dont really pan out. Just my view 
jocy
jocy Aug 30 '18
Acho que não é mais por arriscarmos uma vez por aí uma conversa sincera.Se não para o casamento pelo menos ficar a amizade.Sucesso a todos.
Lorraine Gugliuzza
Lorraine Gugliuzza Dec 28 '19
For me, and I am on a couple of different sites, yet do not want to discourage anyone from being on these terrific sites; I have been doing this for over 12 yrs. I get so few replies, that I feel I never get to know very many at all. But those I do, I often find a bond forms, and even wanting to meet. We just cannot tell a bunch from what we read here about someone. I feel I need to talk a bit at least. 
hannasby
hannasby Jan 6
am here to find an Adventist woman of my life ,, lets see what GOD PLANNED FOR ME ..
Scott
Scott Jan 28

Quote from Admin it has been successful, but people generally remove their membership.  I do not have a place to put stories, I wish this software had that.

It's a good idea.  Perhaps the website software could accommodate it as a forum.  Perhaps a special forum board could be setup for this purpose?

advertisement
Uograde your account to remove these ads.

Advertisement

advertisement

Users

Crosreen Smith
Maureen
Ailene Wadas Lingcodo
Ali
John Jackson
Allyssa
Yunita
Mukama paul
Krystal

The Wall

You need to sign in to comment
Carol
Feb 19
Good Evening!
Audrey Miller
Feb 19
If my people who are call by my name shall humble themselves n pray I will hear from heaven n heal theirs land. Amen
Audrey Miller
Feb 19
Family let all come together and pray nfast for the attacks on these babies n children by adúlts men.please brethren .
Audrey Miller
Feb 19
Blessed assurance Christ is mine.have a great n peaceful day everyone
denis Magehema
Feb 18
Hi ,brother and sisters in Christ
goldyhemz
Feb 17
Want to have some friends here!
goldyhemz
Feb 17
Hello everyone here?
Collins Oyugi
Feb 15
hello happy sabbath
Selma Silva
Feb 15
Hello... Happy Sabbath, everyone!!!
caroldada
Feb 14
Read Romans 8:28 Every good thing works for those who loves God and for those who are called according to His purpose,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Next »
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo