en

Obedience or letting Jesus work in you? | Forum

advertisement
Uograde your account to remove these ads.
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Pastor Guy
Pastor Guy Aug 4 '19
Ever wondered what you have to do to be in a good relationship with God?  Do you want to know what part God is doing for you?  Here is the first video of a 13 part series called “All about Jesus” by pastor Lee Venden.  I strongly encourage every christian here to watch the series.  It will be a revolution in your faith life.  Click HERE to go to the first video.

Many sincere christians were told that they must fight temptation and sin by themselves - like, if they try hard enough they should have victories over them all.  Many christians are told that they must become perfect in all things, and in character too.  But how many struggle and find out that it is too hard for them and just quit trying?  There is hope!  Listen to this series and you will find that there is a solution, a divine one!

Let me know if trying hard to fight your “evil” tendencies has lead to victories or to disappointing failures.

José Neto
José Neto Sep 23 '19
God bless you, Pastor Guy!
advertisement
Uograde your account to remove these ads.

Advertisement

advertisement

Users

Crosreen Smith
Maureen
Ailene Wadas Lingcodo
Ali
John Jackson
Allyssa
Yunita
Mukama paul
Krystal

The Wall

You need to sign in to comment
Carol
Feb 19
Good Evening!
Audrey Miller
Feb 19
If my people who are call by my name shall humble themselves n pray I will hear from heaven n heal theirs land. Amen
Audrey Miller
Feb 19
Family let all come together and pray nfast for the attacks on these babies n children by adúlts men.please brethren .
Audrey Miller
Feb 19
Blessed assurance Christ is mine.have a great n peaceful day everyone
denis Magehema
Feb 18
Hi ,brother and sisters in Christ
goldyhemz
Feb 17
Want to have some friends here!
goldyhemz
Feb 17
Hello everyone here?
Collins Oyugi
Feb 15
hello happy sabbath
Selma Silva
Feb 15
Hello... Happy Sabbath, everyone!!!
caroldada
Feb 14
Read Romans 8:28 Every good thing works for those who loves God and for those who are called according to His purpose,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Next »
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo