en

Tatooes & SDA | Forum

advertisement
Uograde your account to remove these ads.
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Amisamuel
Amisamuel Dec 13 '19
Happy Sabbath SDA children of the Most High. 

Q: are the tattooes fine in SAD church?

Leif
Leif Feb 16
Hi, Amisamuel. I hope that our church is not a SAD church ;-)

Regarding tattoos, I have read the SDA Church Manual, the SDA Baptismal Vows, and the SDA Fundamental Beliefs, and there is no direct mention of tattoos.  Ellen White, whose writings provide practical guidance to Adventists, never directly mentioned tattoos.

Our church should be a welcoming place where nobody is excluded based on their appearance.  

Many SDA pastors have tattoos, including David Asscherick. In most cases, these pastors were tattooed before becoming Adventists. 

Let's always remember the Biblical principle to do all to the glory of God (1 Corinthians 10:31). Our bodies belong to God and are the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19). And please refrain from being judgmental.  God said, "My house will be called a house of prayer for all the people." (Isaiah 56:7) I pray that we will always be welcoming to all people, regardless of if they have tattoos or not.

Attachments:
  dat.jpg (10Kb)
advertisement
Uograde your account to remove these ads.

Advertisement

advertisement

Users

The Wall

You need to sign in to comment
caroldada
Yesterday, 09:32AM
hi brothers n sisers
caroldada
Yesterday, 09:31AM
hw
Carol
Feb 19
Good Evening!
Audrey Miller
Feb 19
If my people who are call by my name shall humble themselves n pray I will hear from heaven n heal theirs land. Amen
Audrey Miller
Feb 19
Family let all come together and pray nfast for the attacks on these babies n children by adúlts men.please brethren .
Audrey Miller
Feb 19
Blessed assurance Christ is mine.have a great n peaceful day everyone
denis Magehema
Feb 18
Hi ,brother and sisters in Christ
goldyhemz
Feb 17
Want to have some friends here!
goldyhemz
Feb 17
Hello everyone here?