We help Adventists
marry Adventists
It's that simple

Non-adventists | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Admin Administrator
Admin Oct 23 '16
We have suspended about 500 people from here for impersonating they are Adventist. I am sure I have made some mistakes, and regret that I hurt them. We need to be strong in what the Bible Teaches about elementary Adventist teachings.
Sally
Sally Oct 25 '16
It's better to have adventist test admin so that we can identify who is really an adventist here. We dont were chatting someone but they are not really an adventist..!!!!   This is a great idea admin...thanks for informing us.....God bless you......
Admin Administrator
Admin Oct 25 '16
Thanks, it is not a sure thing, and there are people who are adventist in their heart, but have never come to church and.....  well, they will also fail, and am sure it can be discouraging to them to feel rejected..  

that is the downside.

Admin2 Administrator
Admin2 Nov 12 '16

"""""Quote from Admin Thanks, it is not a sure thing, and there are people who are adventist in their heart, but have never come to church and.....  well, they will also fail, and am sure it can be discouraging to them to feel rejected..  

that is the downside."

This is true there people who are Coming home Adventists and they would like partners to help them Grow stronger spiritually. We should pray for them
Victoria
Victoria Dec 8 '16
Quote from Wasaka Zakiya
"""""Quote from Admin Thanks, it is not a sure thing, and there are people who are adventist in their heart, but have never come to church and.....  well, they will also fail, and am sure it can be discouraging to them to feel rejected..  

that is the downside."

This is true there people who are Coming home Adventists and they would like partners to help them Grow stronger spiritually. We should pray for them
I think I understand what the admin means by that. Most of the times we just categorize all non Adventist into one category without knowing the inner heart motive. I have done this kind of mistake at times too and have kept wondering that in defending for the truth, have I thrown away the wheat with the tares too? But I think God understands your motive, Admin. You did it only to protect all of us. If there were genuine Adventist in heart whose accounts were suspended with the bad ones, then God will find a way to get them back. 
Maria
Maria Jan 18 '17
Thank you for this discussion. I think screening is a great idea and job being done. I am sure we all appreciate it. I pray for the Ord to continue protecting the site and the members from those with harmful/deceiving intentions.
Pecolia willis
Pecolia willis Mar 23 '17
How do you know if someone is not an Adventist. Just asking 
Pastor Guy
Pastor Guy Oct 18 '17
Dealing with people who have an “agenda” and have something to hide is just as difficult in the physical realm (i.e. “in real life”) as it is on Internet.  One has to use his/her brain to screen out people who show signs of deceitfulness.  For example, when dealing with someone posing as an adventist christian, you might want to ask them what church they attend (the name and location of the local church) and the name of the pastor.  If they are reluctant to answer such easy questions it may be because they are trying to make you believe they are adventists but are not, or because they are shallow christians (not even knowing where they go to meet with the Lord and His local family).  I know what I'm talking about because I have spotted people lying with just these two simple questions.  And since I'm an SDA pastor, I know that if one does not know who the pastor is or what church they are member of, well, something is most probably wrong with their faith life.  So you be warned.
The Forum post is edited by Pastor Guy Oct 18 '17
Admin Administrator
Admin Oct 18 '17
great points thanks.
Salvador A. Gomez
Salvador A. Gomez Jan 17 '18
Thank you for all your hard work Admin :)
bethanymahinay
bethanymahinay Oct 2 '18
To our Non-Adventist friends is we can share our message to them because some of them doesn't know about God. They don't know everything.  
Admin Administrator
Admin Apr 15
that number is closer to 5000 now.
advertisement

Advertisement

advertisement

The Wall

You need to sign in to comment
Kavin
7 hours ago
I wish you all the love of christ embolden you and his grace be upon you all.amen
Bethany Mahinay
Yesterday, 10:55AM
hello everybody
Allan Juma
Yesterday, 03:33AM
Happy Sabbath
Nicholas
May 22
Happy Sabbath to all. I pray that God Blesses all of you.
Lloyd Mobia
May 22
Happy sabbath to all
Isaac maswai
May 21
Hello everyone,let's pray for the world
Abigail Gittens
May 19
Hello everyone
Edith Zambwe
May 19
Hello everyone, wishing you a productive week
Oluwatosin
May 17
Happy new week. I hope we are staying safe.
Bethany Mahinay
May 17
hello everybody, God bless us all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Next »

Upcoming events

Hope Radio Station
Share the message of God
Bethany Mahinay May 26, 06:00PM
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo