We help Adventists
marry Adventists
It's that simple!
www.adventistdating.com

Dating a person from a different country and nationality | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Orapelengmokwetu
Orapelengmokwetu Feb 23 '17
Ur God is God of possibility.. Only if we trust him..Asaiah 41:10 fear not..!!
Orapelengmokwetu
Orapelengmokwetu Feb 23 '17
Ur God is God of possibility.. Only if we trust him..Asaiah 41:10 fear not..!!
Pecolia willis
Pecolia willis Mar 23 '17
I believe it takes a lot of prayer to maintain any relationship rather long distance or close near by. 
Pecolia willis
Pecolia willis Mar 24 '17
Quote from Darrel A long distance relationship can work if people are honest with each other - Being trustworthy. Some signs of dishonest with in a relationship:
1) do not communicate with you on a regular basis (daily or weekly)
2) Always giving excuses for not communicating, i.e. being busy, sick
3) Do not know what to say and express themselves when communicating with you
4) Only a few months into a relationship and people will say "I miss you" or "I love you"
5) Want to know more about "what you are" than "Who you are"
etc

I believe though someone can live on the other side of the world, trust and honesty play an important role. However the corner stone of any relationship is putting God first. 

I believe if you are really genuine in possibly meeting your partner on Adventist Dating, then you should be true to yourself. There is no success in life if you are dishonest and untrustworthy.
The only thing with that is that in my case I let people know a head of time what's going on like I word or I take care of a sickly child so if one doesn't here from me its because I have a lot going on and that doesn't mean I don't want to talk it just mean that I am really busy and I will get back with you
Godliness Chidiomimi Joseph
Quote from Raymond I think distant relationship is putting everything we know about sustaining a relationship into practice and allowing God to be the centre of it all.
True talk bro. 

Godliness Chidiomimi Joseph
Quote from Maria Good discussion. Please allow me to voice something that a member said. And, I hope that I do not offend anyone. It is only with the intension to help members and the Administration. This member said that he felt that the females are a majority of young ladies from overseas whose priority seem to be asking for a ticket to come to America. Any comments?
True in most cases but you can still find yourself a genuine person it takes only but time and prayer along with patience. 
Nii Leslie  **SCAMMER**
I think it's OK it's actually the best for we the shy ones
Phoebe Belga
Phoebe Belga May 2 '17
I've been in a long distance relationship for almost 2 years but it didn't work out since he cannot afford to visit me. It's kinda hard especially if you are longing for physical touches, if you want a shoulder to cry on and wipe your tears, and so on. But for me, there's no problem in a long distance relationship. Love is in the air, you can find it wherever in this world. Some say that culture is a problem, well it's not really, it's a matter of acceptance and respect. Daily communication is very important, don't let your partner feel alone, feel it to him/her that you have you. LDR is kinda hard but distance is just a number and temporary. Love can moves mountain. If you are serious to him/her, make the world upside down to be with her/him. Do some sacrifices and effort. And most important, let God be the center of your relationship. Invite God in your relationship. Relationship is love triangle, me, you, and God. If you pray 3 times a day, make it triple. 
Abigail Famisaran
Abigail Famisaran May 5 '17
Quote from Maria Good discussion. Please allow me to voice something that a member said. And, I hope that I do not offend anyone. It is only with the intension to help members and the Administration. This member said that he felt that the females are a majority of young ladies from overseas whose priority seem to be asking for a ticket to come to America. Any comments?
hi, young women and men mostly in Asian countries look younger than their age...but yes you got a point there and in my personal opinion everybody wants a partner they can be with either of the  same race or not 
Jonathan Gracias Tembo II
With God everything is possible as long as we cling to Him. Key to successful long distance relationship is communication and truthfulness.
The Forum post is edited by Jonathan Gracias Tembo II May 16 '17
natacha goder
natacha goder May 22 '17
if it is the will of God i think that it is possible
PHOEBE A. TINO
long distance relationship equals to strong relationship, why? because each one of you will be tested from temptation, your trust/faith and your love from each other. That is why if you are in a long distance relationship, may you put God as the center in your relationship. You have nothing to worry about. 
Pages: Previous 1 2
advertisement

Advertisement

advertisement

The Wall

You need to sign in to comment
Amanda
Yesterday, 06:25PM
Happy Sabbath!
Esperança
Nov 30
Good afternoon
Amanda Yawah Cheeks- Smith
Nov 27
Happy Sabbath everyone
Josue Polanco Cordero
Nov 25
Hello to everyone, who feels that God is the only one that can give deliverance .
AmD
Nov 25
Happy Thanksgiving to all! :D. For me to express the gratitude in my being and in my heart for God and for all of his gifts in this life and those to come, i would have to quote the book of Job chapter 38.  It is my wish that the world feel the great love and thankfullnes that is in my heart for God and our savior Jesus Christ for bringing us to this day, Because we must be grateful for it all. We would not be here today if not for everything God has done during trials and tribulations of the past and those that are is to come. I could not be truely grateful if i had bitterness in my heart for anything. With humble gratitude for the cross, the Catholic church, the crusades, the Spanish insquistion, the transatlantic slave trade, for America, I give thanks to God for today.Happy Thanksgiving to all! :D. For me to express the gratitude in my being and in my heart for God and for all of his gifts in this life and those to come, i would have to quote the book of Job chapte...See more
Mirs
Nov 23
Hi everyone, happy Tuesday ;-)
Steve PlatinumPRO
Nov 21
hello everyone! hope you all have a good start to your week!
Saulo Vilela Barbosa
Nov 19
Happy Sabbath for everyone
Chrisd
Nov 19
Good one
Saulo Vilela Barbosa
Nov 19
hola amigos como estan todos?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Next »
Google this
Tineye this