www.adventistdating.com

Single | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Shelly-ann brown
Shelly-ann brown Feb 26 '17
Am single and new here☺
Mary Aboyade-Cole
Mary Aboyade-Cole Apr 8 '17
We are all singles here so let's have hope that we will get our partners soon by God grace. 
Eduard Kenn Cabeltis
Just pray for it and trust our GOD through JESUS CHRIST. And He will lead you to you partner in life. :)
florence mokeira
florence mokeira Aug 16 '17
hey guys am single and new here I hope I'll get the right partner
Nhãrnàh Qwûøjōh Røyâlsön
I have seen an option add as a friend buh i dont get any reply...# please friends are welcome...U can reach me on whatsapp +233263030473, fb: nharnah qwuodjoh royalson.
joselyne Nellas
joselyne Nellas Oct 20 '17
hello everyone! i'm new here
Lecia Bennett
Lecia Bennett Nov 6 '17
Hello everyone 
Stephen Gyan
Stephen Gyan Dec 24 '17
Quote from Shelly-ann brown Am single and new here☺
Am also single, any single lady from Ghana here?

Salvador A. Gomez
Salvador A. Gomez Jan 17 '18
Hello everyone! I’m single from Bonners Ferry Idaho USA. Blessings!
Ey Gee Dulos
Ey Gee Dulos Feb 3 '18
Hello? 
EVANS JNR
EVANS JNR Mar 10 '18
Hello lovely people... 

Am Evans and new here, am based in Germany. 

Please do feel free to chat me on whatsapp and let's start a wonderful conversation.

+2348061338705
Tishena Taylor
Tishena Taylor Jun 7 '18
Hi everyone
Martha Fanny Gaisie
Martha Fanny Gaisie Jun 30 '18
As singles, let's commit ourselves to our Lord and seek His face for the right partner. under no circumstance should we rush into relationships but get adequately prepared and wholly matured for marriage.

Everyone is welcome to my friendship zone. you can kindly contact me on what spp me on +233576373607.
PHOEBE A. TINO
Seek 'ye first the kingdom of God and all of your hearts desire will be given to you at the right time. 

Lavern Williams
Good morning everyone 

I am from Florida if there is anyone else here from Florida text me at 954 834-3165 

PHOEBE A. TINO
let us have a wonderful conversation feel free to chat with me at my WhatApps Number +639108382523
The Forum post is edited by PHOEBE A. TINO Sep 14
advertisement

Advertisement

advertisement

The Wall

You need to sign in to comment
Amanda
Yesterday, 06:25PM
Happy Sabbath!
Esperança
Nov 30
Good afternoon
Amanda Yawah Cheeks- Smith
Nov 27
Happy Sabbath everyone
Josue Polanco Cordero
Nov 25
Hello to everyone, who feels that God is the only one that can give deliverance .
AmD
Nov 25
Happy Thanksgiving to all! :D. For me to express the gratitude in my being and in my heart for God and for all of his gifts in this life and those to come, i would have to quote the book of Job chapter 38.  It is my wish that the world feel the great love and thankfullnes that is in my heart for God and our savior Jesus Christ for bringing us to this day, Because we must be grateful for it all. We would not be here today if not for everything God has done during trials and tribulations of the past and those that are is to come. I could not be truely grateful if i had bitterness in my heart for anything. With humble gratitude for the cross, the Catholic church, the crusades, the Spanish insquistion, the transatlantic slave trade, for America, I give thanks to God for today.Happy Thanksgiving to all! :D. For me to express the gratitude in my being and in my heart for God and for all of his gifts in this life and those to come, i would have to quote the book of Job chapte...See more
Mirs
Nov 23
Hi everyone, happy Tuesday ;-)
Steve PlatinumPRO
Nov 21
hello everyone! hope you all have a good start to your week!
Saulo Vilela Barbosa
Nov 19
Happy Sabbath for everyone
Chrisd
Nov 19
Good one
Saulo Vilela Barbosa
Nov 19
hola amigos como estan todos?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Next »
Google this
Tineye this